Norman Magowan offers a number of finely-crafted and entertaining presentations about the Adventures in Yellow along the Pan American Highway from Chile to Alaska. Each talk is presented to a stunning slideshow – including the choice pick from over 30,000 photographs taken on the road.
Norman has been guest speaker at a number of venues such as:
- Horizons Unlimited Travellers’ Meetings
- The Geological Society AGM in London
- The Women’s Institute, Stevenage
- SBW Motorrad BMW Dealership, Hertford
- Adventure Bike Rider Magazine Night Out, Stratford Upon Avon
Norman and Maggie have appeared at a wide variety of events, including Waterstone’s Bookstores, David’s Bookshop in Letchworth (the UK’s largest independent bookstore outside London & Cambridge), the BMF Rally and the Hay-on-Wye Book Festival.
If you would like to arrange a book signing and/or inspirational talk for your organisation or event, please get in touch via the contact page.
- Thursday 18th December 2014
Travelling through the Americas – Slideshow presentation to Biggleswade Probus Group